The Living Well program has been used as a laboratory to examine various aspects of chronic disease management in a rural population.
- JMIR Formative Research – Enrollment and Completion Characteristics for Novel Remote Delivery Modes of the Self-management Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Exploratory Analysis
- Evaluation of a Peer Led Chronic Pain Self-Management Program in a Rural Population (sagepub.com)
- Loneliness Among Rural Self-Management Education Program Enrollees During the COVID-19 Pandemic (sagepub.com)
- Implementation of Evidence-Based Disease Self-Management Programs in a Rural Region: Leveraging and Linking Community and Health Care System Assets – Kristin Pullyblank, Wendy Brunner, Lynae Wyckoff, Nicole Krupa, Melissa Scribani, David Strogatz, 2022 (sagepub.com)
- Evaluating the Implementation of the Diabetes Self-Management Program in a Rural Population | Diabetes Spectrum | American Diabetes Association (diabetesjournals.org)